• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just got my chip from GameVE...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlowBurn

It's a 1600+ AGOIA Z 0226

Right now it's running at 166 FSB at 1.95 vcore (only way I could get it to stay in Windows without rebooting). I'm going to keep it at 166 for a few hours to see how stable it is. Then I'm going to run the 3dMark and see how it does.

thats pretty high voltage. lu at gameve posted that he hit 166fsb at default voltage with the Z chips.

whats yer mobo, etc? i'm interested because of his offer to swap out the K with this Z.

deadseasquirrel

Update:

I played around with it, and I'm at 1.85vcore and 2.65 DDR. The reason I was rebooting is because my DDR was way too high apparently. I'm at 166 right now, and my temps haven't gone over 35C. Sorry about the confusion.

P.S. My MB is in my specs along with everything else in my computer, except the new 1600

Just bumped the FSB to 170 with 1.75 vcore and 2.75 DDR and it's running stable. The first 3DMark2001 score I had was 11662. Just out of curiousity is it possible for me to damage anything at 170 with my current settings and equipment (in my sig)?

Damm.. I think I will try it higher tonite.. I didn't want to go higher cause my Mobo does not have the 1/5 divider.. but.. what the hack.. just want to see what is the max..

I'm going to go higher, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to burn out my Crucial PC2100. I will do more tomorrow, I'm going to let it burn in tonight, but so far I'm VERY happy with this chip. Thanks again GameVE :)

Back