• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Party Pictures!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Here they are!

Actually, just 2... Teasers... I'll be summarizing the weekend and compiling pics and video in the week to come.

Xoke getting frosted...

HPIM2538.resized.JPG

That's no fog machine... It's the 3rd 180L dewar going empty and spewing smoke!

HPIM2552.resized.JPG

Had a great time watching the team this weekend, glad I got to meet all you guys!

May have to wait until the spring thaw to see if its all alive. :shrug:

KFC cups coldbug at -5C. That's a whataburger cup, rated for -200C.

Hey did we get any pictures of my 1090T 3rd place run? (outside of SS)

Nvm, I have a pic of the rig. If you guys are looking for that score, it won't be up till late tonight. My board was not booting after the run. :(

I have some from the wifes camera that I will add when I get it home. at home now and forgot it, as I am tired

the withdrawl device worked great. and thanks for the input on it. Funny thing is it totally backwards from the rest of the ln2 adventure. When withdrawing liquid you have to just be a man, and crank the valve to get the liquid to flow and not just air, kinda funny as you basically have to get a feel for the sound as often you cant see the level in the thermos over the smog. But once you have it you just have to use it like you are on a diet or something.

What wasnt fun is when the valve gets frozen open from too much dispensing. Then its a fight to get it closed before you have a floor covered with the juice.

Hey Xoke, kill looking rig there man :thup:

So how did the withdrawal tube work for you guys?

Thanks bud! The withdrawal device served it's purpose, lol. It could have been better, but not for $20. :D I have scars, lol.

Here are a few more random pics from my camera to tide you over.

OCF.jpg

sweetshirts.jpg

nitropour.jpg

nitropourouchouch.jpg

1090tkoolancepotextender.jpg

Gettingstartedday1.jpg

1090tandpot.jpg

1090tandvantage.jpg

1090tandteckcoldbug.jpg

1090tandtek.jpg

Last edited:
I think I asked this before, but I can't remember, so does your ram see an increase with the cold?

To be honest...the Ram going cold was pretty late in the evening. I was trying real hard to run 7-7-7@2000 ish...gave her 1.9v to no avail, had to stay at 7-8-7. Rig froze up (go figure) before I had enough time to really test things out.

That clock and a lot of the super frosty pics were at 3-6 AM. I had a good run Friday afternoon, then just fought hardware all Friday night. Saturday morning I continued fighting hardware (I wasn't prepared for the extra cold of Ln2)...it wasn't until about 10pm Saturday night that I really started doing work.

I got some decent runs with the 1090t after that. Nothing spectacular, but the beer was cold and I/we were all having a lot of fun.

Back