• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7850 CF issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tungureanu

(Russian) Member
Ok. This is my first dive into CF. Aaaaaand it hasn`t been very good untill now.
The proble is this, when i start any game the screen flickers/flashes like crazy (epilepsy danger) no matter what settings i go for, except for disable crossfire.
I tested both cards individually all is ok, different bridge+orientation, fresh drivers(13.12). I`m at a loss. Hope some one can help me figure this sh** out.

Is it on all games? Because I know it happens to me on Titanfall. but that's because Titanfall doesn't support crossfire. have you used 3D app settings and optimized 1+1?

It used to be. Turned out i had 2 bad cf bridges and some funky drivers. I got a third bridge fresh install of win7 and now all i a-ok. I also noticed it is better to leave the 3D settings alone since you can do more harm then good. :thup:

nice. But we all know that AMD is not the best at drivers...i don't know that much about arma, the only fps i play are cs:go and warface.

Very True haha. its of topic but ARMA 3 is pretty awesome. If you like Simulation games Arma is great. And there are so many mods for it. Like DayZ and so on..... Great game

Back