• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video of Delta GFB1212vhw in action!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

millhouse

I finally got some vids of the beast in action! Thanks to Electron Chaser for selling me the fan and thanks to SolidxSnake for hosting.

Original thread:
w00t! Just got my Delta GFB1212vhw from E.C.! (56k beware)

The Vids
(Have to right click and save target as to view video, other wise it wont show up) Warning: turn volume down for last two!

Video 1 Blowing Calendar and CD
Video 2 Blowing itself
Video 3 Blowing molex connector
New! Video 4
New! Video 5

Enjoy! :cool:

FYI: The first vid i used a calendar and a blank cd. Third vid was a molex connector.

Last edited:
HAHA. This is bloody awesome. I lvoe the first video with the calendar. Geez.. shows the cooling power on those. Whats the dba on this?

Tyreal said:
HAHA. This is bloody awesome. I lvoe the first video with the calendar. Geez.. shows the cooling power on those. Whats the dba on this?

59 dbas, 220CFM

... and a crapload of pressure.

descriptions of the videos would be appreciated. like file size and a short blurb about whats in it. even though i plan on seeing all of them ;)

hahaha. so i guess it is true that you can use those as a fan blower...

that is the counter rotating fans right?

btw.... for the noise... it is worht it.

WOW THAT THING IS LOUD!!! Like a textile mill in a micro package...

saw the two smaller ones... downloading the bigger one now.

Jdrake90

I still think the one millhouse had me delete was the best one...

this fan sent a MOUSE flying across his desk... the intellimouse explorer wireless 2.0... it wasn't a little shaky, it skated off the desk. I loved it.

I love that first video (just saw it)... wowzers, what power...

Come to think of it, it sounds like a blowdryer.... why not use one of those LOL!

jdrake90

hmm, can anyone help me? i have divx installed. i checked out this http://www.ligos.com/indeo.htm and theres nothing free.

error.jpg

Get some carrots or letuce or something and put that through the fan, shooting video, of course. Its a DC-powered food processor.

That is awesome I love the videos :thup: :thup:

MaxPowers_68 said:
thats insane, and where can someone purchase this fan?

SSS and I purchased all 12 of them that I found and have since sold them all off. I am still working on finding some more. I have made contact with a vendor and I am currently working with her in trying to order some more. Though I will have to order them direct from Delta which has a 12 week lead time, since there are no more available in the U.S. at this time.

Back