• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I started folding a little more than a month ago. I only have one computer folding, and it only folds 13/7, but I'm building a new comp and I hope to borg some school comps once school starts.

i came out of the closet today ...

and fessed up to being a team32 member and addict ... :)

Hey everyone, I have been a long time forum troll here =p I have decided to register and be a part of this great community ;) Thanks for having me!

/cheers

Started folding yesterday too, with box in sig (username of Sorin). Already completed a WU of the amber core, now its working on gromacs.

Wheeeeeee 42° full load :D

hey I want to fold!!!!!!...

I read the guild to installing folding....but when I installed it I could find were to set it up as a service. I installed the quad one because i have Dual Xeons. Also it said 100% processor ussage...was their a flag to make it were it used less processor power?

Shelnutt2 said:
hey I want to fold!!!!!!...

I read the guild to installing folding....but when I installed it I could find were to set it up as a service. I installed the quad one because i have Dual Xeons. Also it said 100% processor ussage...was their a flag to make it were it used less processor power?

Yes, but it quits using the processor when you want to use it.

Hello all, I'm back to folding, after turning in like 3 WU about a year ago, this time I'm in for good, and folding for subteam F(OC)LD, unofficially.

Well I am back again using XPC_SniperXX folding for team 32! I currently have the rig in the sig. I lost my 2.8P4 but will gain a 2.4GHz p4. I soon plan to add my Barton 2500+ (windows is having BSODs every day so I need to fix that 1st) and a 2400+ @ 2.4Ghz. :D

I also have a dual P3 800 I am gonna put under my name (sorry YATTA) but how much can I expect from it? I also have a few other P3s but they are 500-650Mhz and I am not sure if its worth paying for the power to run them. :(

okay, got it setup and running, have it folding an all is well...except in the em III prog it shows the config as my name and team 32 but the program itself shows no name no team....help lol

i'm not quite sure what you mean Rhajek. You say the config part of EMIII sees everything correctly, but the program itself doesn't? As far as i'm aware, it doesn't show folding name and team number in EMIII. It shows which computer is doing what WU, and the time to fold it, and if you right click on the picture of the protien, and click on "Calculate" (or is it "Calculate Points"?), it'll show ya how many PPD you are earning on that WU

Back