• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your connection speed? Test and link!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How much is that running you?

We have the Triple Play bundle with everything it's around $180-ish after taxes etc.

I could probably look for a price for just the internet. I think without the bundle that internet price is somewhere around $200.

<3 FiOS btw

I guess I shouldn't complain

1917702277.png

I guess I shouldn't complain looking at everyone elses hits....[BUT] I hate $%^&*() Comblast... and my Fios ain't coming to my town anytime soon... Guess i'll live with it. :-/

We have the Triple Play bundle with everything it's around $180-ish after taxes etc.

I could probably look for a price for just the internet. I think without the bundle that internet price is somewhere around $200.

<3 FiOS btw

damn sakura... wish i had them speeds.. can't jeapordize my 39.95 a month internet i'm grandfather clause packaged into.. i looked.. yep.. big %% to move up to super bandwidth down..

Wow!

I have Extreme internet. As I showed above.. 30/5 and steady seeding Overclockix. Plus the unlimited phone. $91.94, no specials - Taxes included.

BTW, don't let TWC trick you. The phone is actually VOIP. Hence the modem for the IP. If you have not yet. Check out the VOIP features in your subscriber account CP (My Home Phone/Voice Zone.)

:thup:

You aren't using TW cable tv service? You are likely fairly close to us, geographically......We are about 1.5 miles outside Amsterdam, NY

I really could do with more upload speed, apparently its getting upped to 10mbs in my area in July .

My plan says 100mbs download, 95 is pretty close; its 9pm on a Saturday here so I plan to redo the test after peak times to see how close it gets.
1934287060.png

1934384132.png

Last edited:
isn't this ummmmmm.......

Isn't that last post some kinda bull**** advertising here? Don't really look like someone here for help and educations.......

Edited out the quoted spam - MattNo5ss

Last edited by a moderator:
Just added a new TP-Link WDN4800 N adapter to replace the old atheros G model. Seems to have made a difference. Comcast business downstream is 2x (sustained) higher than what I'm paying for now:

1939992215.png

With powerboost to the DC speakeasy server:
p0vDu.jpg

e: Seriously, I don't know what CC did, but I can't complain with them giving me a free DL upgrade. Hasn't dropped in performance since the last tests.

Last edited:
Back