• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Programming/Software Development Survey

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FendiFendi

Hey guys, as part of a school-based project, I need to gather some information from software developers/engineers/programmers/programming hobbyists about just that; programming and software development.

If you wouldn't mind, It'd really help me out if you could take a few minutes just to answer these questions. Just as a disclaimer, all results are confidential with no personal information being gathered, and all results will only be used for the project.

Link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XL6BGLY

Thanks!

Done. I didn't completely understand question #2, though. I've got no idea what "the specification of your knowledge and experience" means, nor how I'd tell you what it is, so I just wrote "software development", which seems vague and unhelpful.

Done. I didn't completely understand question #2, though. I've got no idea what "the specification of your knowledge and experience" means, nor how I'd tell you what it is, so I just wrote "software development", which seems vague and unhelpful.

Nah, that's pretty much what I meant. So the responses could be things like "systems analyst", "web developer". Or if you wanted to be specific, you could say things like "Java game developer". Sorry about that confusion.

Back