• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW backwords compatible list for 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FudgeNuggets

The following Xbox1 games will now work on the 360 (Still no ESPN NFL 2K5 :cry: ) :

Breakdown
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
Cars
Crash Bandicoot 5: Wrath of Cortex
Daisenryaku VII
FIFA Soccer 2007
Full Spectrum Warrior
Guilty Gear Isuka
Innocent Tears (Japan only)
Jet Set Radio Future
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters: Neowave
Mad Dash Racing (Japan only)
Mech Assault 2
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Nascar 2006: Total Team Control
NFL Fever 2004
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Petit Copter (Japan only)
Phantom Dust
Reservoir Dogs
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Rugby League 2
Sengoku Warriors (Japan only)
Sonic Riders
Soul Calibur 2 (updated)
Spider-Man 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Tenku (Japan only)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tony Hawk's Underground
Ultra Bust a Move
Unreal Championship 2

FudgeNuggets said:
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Daisenryaku VII
Full Spectrum Warrior
Guilty Gear Isuka
King of Fighters 2002
Mech Assault 2
Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
Return To Castle Wolfenstein
Sonic Riders
Unreal Championship 2
YUS!

I may have the PC version of MW(many of them), but I shure did not want to put that game to waste, since my XBox1 died after a few too many mods and condensation.

Shell said:
YUS!

I may have the PC version of MW(many of them), but I shure did not want to put that game to waste, since my XBox1 died after a few too many mods and condensation.

I remeber someone talikng about wanting Mech Assault BC in an old thread. It must have been you. Good deal.

The only highlights I see are Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon Orta.

I'm surprised Full Spectrum Warrior wasn't on the FIRST list. That was a big hit for them.

Shell said:
YUS!

YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

Edit: Hmm... MA2 is a bit laggy. :(

WTF no MA1? Grrr... MA1 was better.

Last edited:
Excellent! in order of sweetness for me :-
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Soul Calibur 2 (updated)hope this means the PAL version actualy works
Daisenryaku VII
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

The last game i played using BC was Forza and the frame rate stinked, i hope Orta has a great frame rate.

Arrrrr dammit Fudge ya beat me to it but Panzer Dragoon Orta oh I am so getting that game today yes and Mercenaries 1 cool.

Still lacking some of the best xbox games still :( guess im gonna be waiting awhihle for Oddworld Strangers Wrath and Prince of Persia 3 :'( Although Ortadoes rock :D

jenko said:
The last game i played using BC was Forza and the frame rate stinked.

They released a patch that fixed the Forza framerate, unfortunately though by turning off the extra AA/AF so it looks just like it did on Xbox1, just upscaled to your resolution mode.

A couple of titles there that pique my interest. Still good to know that they're at least working on BC updates. NOW BRING ME BLUE DRAGON!

deception``

The problem with the Soul Calibur one is that it wasn't fullscreen on an HDTV. Other than that it was beautiful (and Spawn rocks.)

I have Forza as well. Maybe they'll update that too (they said this isn't the last update before that cutoff date you mentioned before.)

Last edited:
shard said:
I am gonna not worry about much about forza, and just wait for 2 ;)

I got the first one for like five bucks. I'm going to sit down with it when I get back to Chicago and see if I like it before I throw 60 bucks down on Forza 2.

Back