• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800pro memory clock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crimedog

My memory clock seems really good (too bad my gpu won't follow suit :() I was just curious what kind of memory clocks everyone else can get?

Mine in sig

375 w/ ramsinks (348 w/o, see my other post)

Before that on my 9800NP (returned) it was only 314. I am usually not fortunate w/ overclocks period but I have been very fortunate with this card so far. Next I plan to redo the HSF w/ Arctic Alumina hoping to get the core higher than 405.

crimedog,

i took all the clock speeds of the 9800pro's with 128mb ram with stock
cooling from here, and found the average to be 423/363 core/memory. so i'd say
your doing pretty darn good with your core/memory. puts my 8500@295mhz to shame.

Timmybighands tilted the scale a tad with his 486 core clock :eek:.

c_h

Yes-sir :) That was on the stock cooling. I am now swiftech watercooled, and can push 490 without a hitch. My memory remains the same, however. It will not budge from 378.

I'd post mine there but I'm gonna have a maze4 on it soon :)
If Fedex ever decides to give me my package that is...

I'm stuck at 370 on the memory - no RAMsinks or anything. Even one measly MHz increment over 370 causes snow.

I hope that RAMsinks will help me get to 380 stably. How do those 3DMark leaders get their memory to 400+?? Surely a Volt Mod doesn't help *that* much!

Back