• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Last of Us (PS3)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cullam3n

Just released on Friday.

The game sold around 1.3 million units worldwide making it the biggest launch of 2013. This is nearly 200,000 units above BioShock Infinite which sold 1.16 million units in its opening week across the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Might have to dust off the PS3 and pick this up. I've played some through some of the PS3 exclusives like Uncharted which I liked.. This looks like it might be worth it too. :thup:

There is a forum for console games. :rolleyes:

weve-got-a-badass-over-here-tee-shirt-a60-450x450.jpg

Just rented it from Redbox, played it about an hour or so. Think I'll definitely need to pick up a copy as so far it's been great.

So far really enjoying this game. I kept my PS3 just for this release from Naughty Dog. I loved what they have done graphicaly with their games in the past and this one is just as awesome but maybe a little less impressive (in terms of textures and draw distance) then Uncharted 3 was. It is still an incredible piece of work and a great way to put to say goodbye to the PS3 for this generation.

Loving this game. Didn't realize I almost been playing for 8 hours. The story had me locked on for awhile. There goes one day of my weekend...

I recently got a PS3 and this is the first game I played on it. Freaking amazing, even after I beat it I feel like just starting the campaign over again.

Can I get through it in a 2 or 3 day rental? I loved the uncharted trilogy, but I just as soon not drop $50. Assuming its even available at my local Red box.

Not sure if it's at Redbox or similar, but I don't see any deals on any reputable sites yet. If you like uncharted, you will love this.

Back