• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O/C Forums Toronto LAN Party (June 18/19 in Downtown Toronto) -- All are invited!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
deRusett said:
I'm at the Lan, things going not so great so far, lots of not working hardware
Ooh, I always love not working hardware & OS reinstall lan parties.
I'll probably take off in about a half an hour, pick up Wildarms, and be there sometime before 2.

Tell me tell me, who are on the pics =p

You guys don't know every one by your OCF username - how'd you fix that? wrote it on your forehead?

Sjaak said:
Tell me tell me, who are on the pics =p

You guys don't know every one by your OCF username - how'd you fix that? wrote it on your forehead?

still don't know everyone, very few people introduced them selves

Ugh! I've never had this much trouble at a LAN party ever!

First my onboard nic blows out, then I spend about an hour troubleshooting that. That doesn't get it working, so I head down to Staples to buy a cheepie to hold me over (There is a special place reserved in Hell for any store that charges $20 +tax for a 10/100 NIC), spent a good 45 minutes troubleshooting that before I finally got it working and away I went. And I just know that as soon as I format next time that the onboard NIC will just start magically working again. I know this.

Arg, but beyond all that, it's been good so far. I'll do my best to post some pics when it's all over.

Back