• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Love the Halloween Theme on the Stats Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nope

The "Alien Pumpkin", was not of my doing, much as I'd like to claim credit. May have been the product of some type of "Encounter of the WebSite Kind".:eh?: ;) :rolleyes:

SkyHook

I noticed this a day or so ago it is indeed a very nice graphic. Good job to whomever created it! :)

Cy

Nice. Brightens up Team page.

Congratulations Greg on the Top 1000 Users Overall. I took my eye off for one day and now it's:

973) The Two Norsemen 33630

Harvey

973? That's an absolute lie! We're at 968 now.;)

It's bitter-sweet to pass TC for the number 2 position. He'll probably jump past us for awhile again tonight when he uploads at midnight. We've been busy in the lab with some big projects and some systems haven't been crunching through the whole mess. We should pick things back up overnight. We may have a Beta unit from "a major PC server manufacturer" to fire up tomorrow. It's only a dual Xeon DP, but we'll take it...for a month or two.

I noticed it as well. I find it kind of cool because it blends in with the page and all since it is yellow and so is the heading etc. Congratulations to Greg M to getting in the Top 1000 and advancing to position number 2 on the Overclockers.com SETI Team! :clap:

Back