• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P3nnywise

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build

This should be an epic build.

Thank you Aquatuning and Phobya for the help with this build.
aquatuning_us_200_kb.gif

phobya_468x60.gif

I have broke open the piggy bank and sold the kids at action. if anyone is interested in a

halfway used dog. let me know.
imag0186mb.jpg

CaseLabs TH10 Case (Black)
-XL windows on both sides

Hardware:
Evga Z68 FTW MB
Intel I7 2700k CPU
Evga GTX 580 3g Classified Hydro
Mushkin Redline enhanced ddr3 2133 16G's
Corsair Force GT 120 ssd (x2)
2tb Samsung drive
Corsair ax1200 Gold PSU
LG Blu-ray drive
Evga EVGauge and ECP V4 (came with MB)
Fan / Light controller is still up in the air (ANY SUGGESTIONS)
UV Led strips in side both sections of the case
I plan on individually sleeving each wire. Alternating betwen UV red and black.
I'm also thinking about making my own sata cables

Cooling:
Koolance CPU-370 Water Block
Black Ice SR1 480mm Black Carbon Radiator
Bits Power Compression fittings(Black)
Bits Power Compression Swivel 45 degree fittings(Black)
Bits Power Compression Swivel 90 degree fittings(Black)
DangerDen DreamFlex UV Red 3/8 ID 5/8 OD Hose
Laing Thermotech D5 pump
FrozenQ Liquid Fusion Dual Bay Reservoir - Acrylic - UV Red Helix
Phobya Nano 2G Black and Red fan blades.(about 18 of these)

so the first things,
Koolance water block
imag0194bl.jpg

LG Blu-ray drive
imag0198z.jpg

Laing D5 pump
imag0201r.jpg

SR1 Radiator
imag0204l.jpg

CaseLabs TH10 Case.(YAY):attn:
imag0205q.jpg

imag0206n.jpg

imag0207q.jpg

Finally i got last friday i got the bulk of my Hardware order.
Evga MB
Intel I7 2700k
Windows 7 ultimate
Corsair AX1200
Mushkin Redline enahnced memory
Corsair ssd's
Samsung HD
imag0215y.jpg

So as of right now, I am waiting on the 5 phobya fans plus the resevoir i ordered from frozencpu. as of last friday it will

take 2 weeks because of the back order on the res. I contacted them about shipping out the fans seperately this week so i

could make sure there exactly what i want. I will let you guys know how they are once they get here. They look like a solid

fan with a great look to them. I contacted phobya about doing a bulk order for the rest, as no one seems to half as many as i

need of these fans in stock. We will se were i get with that. I still need to order the bitspower fittings, sleeving, the

rest of my fans, lighting, and the lighting fan controller. I am half tempted to design my own controller. Here are the pics i

currently have. Keep in mind all the wiring will be torn out and replaced with the custom cords. I am also going to turn the

water block 180 degrees so the hoses dont cross when they go in and come out. ohh yeah, still waiting on the video card. It

should be here tomorrow.
imag0225k.jpg

imag0226wf.jpg

imag0227d.jpg

imag0228w.jpg

imag0224m.jpg

imag0229w.jpg

I was thinking about having the edges of the case air brushed blood red and fade into the black. all but the back. I can take the panels off and have them painted at any time. so that is one great advantage of this case.

Any ideas or feedback would be sweet.

More updates when they come in.

Last edited:
But you kept the dog............. Sell the dog, get a better camera. Better yet, post the pics when your done and pic the best pics.

I know your excited, but this isn't OCF's first build pics. We have many really nice build logs, maybe you should see what they look like. I even don't post early pics much, many put my stuff to shame.

We do know what a dog looks like, and the pump, and a DVD drive, and a fuzzy mobo in a case etc.

That said, nice parts, lotta room to build. Happy dog too, no kids pulling his hair I figure.

Personally, I like pictures in WorkLogs. I'll have to dig the camera out i suppose, instead of cheating with my phone. I am sure you have seen pics before. Some have not. Thanks for looking. How about some Ideas or critisism of the build instead of the quality of the pictures.
Thanks for looking.

Anyone have any good ideas on a combination Fan / Led Controller. I'm looking for somthing that is either touch screen or some kind of knob that is the pop out kind.

Last edited:
Looking good so far. Liking the red and black theme. I'll have to agree though, a better camera would be nice, but only because I think it's the only way to do a great build justice. Can't wait for the rest!

Well the camera is officially MIA. I'll work on getting a new one soon. but for now, you will have to bare in mind the cell phone. I received my EVGA gtx 580 3g classified hydro today. WOW! what a nice card. Talked to the guys at frozen cpu today and they are tossing in some red o-rings for the Bits power compression fittings i ordered. 5 straights, 2 swivel 45's and 1 swivel 90. I also picked up some Phobya HEGrease. Well i was on the phone I had him split my order of the phobya fans up from the frozenQ reservoir (should get the reservoir some time next week). But at least this way i can get enough fans to start mounting the radiator and start piping it. Just got done ordering some 100' uv red 18 awg wire, 100' black 18 awg wire, about 250 pins, a crimp tool, and extractor tool from performance pc. Now i just need to get the sleeving and heat shrink from MDPC. I ran into one problem when i was going through my power supply. Seems no one makes a uv red molex connector for the ax1200 power supply. they have there own configurations. If anyone has any ideas about this, I would love to hear them. Plans for now are to just reuse the ones i have and put in new wire and pins. I will be alternating sleeve colors between black and red on each molex connector. Still looking for a decent fan controller that will also dim my leds.

Yes that's only one card so fare. Planning for a second. But I want to get everything else up and running. Pretty easy to add the second later.

Heres a pic of the card i received today.
imag0237r.jpg

You're planning on re-wiring your PSU and also sleeving it? Why not just sleeve it and leave the wires the same? The AX1200 has all black wires so the sleeving should look great regardless. And yeah I don't know what's up with Corsair and their proprietary connection nonsense (I have the AX1200 and HX850 I'm currently sleeving), but since they are connected to the PSU it shouldn't be a huge deal.

You're planning on re-wiring your PSU and also sleeving it? Why not just sleeve it and leave the wires the same? The AX1200 has all black wires so the sleeving should look great regardless. And yeah I don't know what's up with Corsair and their proprietary connection nonsense (I have the AX1200 and HX850 I'm currently sleeving), but since they are connected to the PSU it shouldn't be a huge deal.

This is such a large case that half the wires are going to be to short to dress them in so they look good. That's the reason for the rewire. But yes, you are right about keeping the ones that are ling enough and just cutting them down to length. I really wanted to go with iv red molecule connectors though.

So you're looking for housings for the PSU end of the 24pin wire?

Last edited:
I'm looking for the plugs (molex) connectors. They have special pin configurations.

Molex connectors are 4pin connectors like the ones I linked... I'm still not sure what connectors you're talking about.

If you're talking about the PSU end of the wires, I know what you're talking about since my X750's wires is split differently on the PSU end.

You could buy a few "normal" 24pin UV red connectors and try cutting off some of the connector to make it the size you need.

This is such a large case that half the wires are going to be to short to dress them in so they look good. That's the reason for the rewire. But yes, you are right about keeping the ones that are ling enough and just cutting them down to length. I really wanted to go with iv red molecule connectors though.

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't take into account you'd need to be adding length. I wish they had more UV colors. I'm doing a green and orange build and would much rather re-wire it than sleeving...

Molex connectors are 4pin connectors like the ones I linked... I'm still not sure what connectors you're talking about.

If you're talking about the PSU end of the 24pin wire, I know what you're talking about since my X750's 24pin wire is split differently on the PSU end.

You could buy a couple "normal" 24pin UV red connectors and try cutting off some of the connector to make it the size you need.

thought about that, but some of the pin configurations don't match up.

Molex is technically just a company who makes (made) the connectors, just FWIW. Most of the 4 pin molexes are made by foxconn now. For the sake of ease I do recommend sticking to the current vernacular and using molex to refer only to the 4 pin molex and referring to the rest by their pin count (and potentially the use, for example 8pin pcie vs 8pin btx)

Wow - that is a nice looking case! How many rads can you fit in that? It looks perfect for me, but alas I am in Australia, and I don't know how many retailers stock CaseLabs stuff?

Look forward to seeing the finished rig!

you can fit about 5 rads in it if you want, and a possible 6.
Ok, got my bitspower fitting, 5 of the phobya fans, and the phobya HEgrease.
I got the rad mounted, and was able to install my cpu and pipe to it. I should get my wire on tuesday to rewire most of the power supply. My sleeving is on its way from mdpc. I just got done ordering 12 more phobya fans I will have a total of 18 of these fans. I also order 4 power distribution blocks for the fans and a Sunbeam 30W Rheosmart 6 Channel Smart Fan Controller. oh yeah, and my primochill ice non conductive coolant.
I'm still waiting on the power supply. hopefully will get it or ship out by end of next week. sounds like im going to be getting 10 of these fans on backorder. after i get my resevoir, I should be able to start this beast up. the sleeving will probably take me a few days to get done. theres over a hundred wires to sleeve. well, more to come later. stil trying to come up with that camera. probably just borrow my neighbors for now.

Hey guys, finally packages are coming in. I got my bitspowers fittings, Phobya HEGrease, and 6 Phobya fans on monday (Cant wait to get these fans up and going. They look so sweet.) I talked to the guys at Phobya, and they're working on getting me the quantity of fans i want to use. These fans sell out quick and I didnt want to waste money on shipping for small orders.

My Wire, crimpers, pins, and half my MDPC order came in yestarday. I got all my red stuff, now i just need my black. should come in tomorrow. I spent the night removing pins, cutting wire lengths and crimping pins on the wire. Got home from work late today, and had to stop at a local hydrolic shop to get my side project tapped. I decided to build a second bay resevoir. I've been wanting to try out some ideas. Yes I'm still waiting for the epic FrozenQ dual bay resevoir to come in. I should get some more Phobya fans, Phobya power distribution blocks, a sunbeam fan controller, and some non conductive coolant on friday. I plan to call FrozenCPU again on thursday about the resevoir. I'll see if i can get an eta on when my resevoir will be ready.

I started sleeving a few wires tonight. I gotta say, the hardest part is removing the pins. Once your past that, its smooth sailing. If anyone is thinking about doing it. Just remember to either lable your wires or draw up diagram of were each wire goes.

imag0256m.jpg

imag0289l.jpg

imag0290o.jpg

imag0292c.jpg

imag0300l.jpg

imag0301li.jpg

imag0303g.jpg

imag0306q.jpg

imag0307k.jpg

imag0308.jpg

Welcome to the forums p3nnywise!

But you kept the dog............. Sell the dog, get a better camera. Better yet, post the pics when your done and pic the best pics.

I know your excited, but this isn't OCF's first build pics. We have many really nice build logs, maybe you should see what they look like. I even don't post early pics much, many put my stuff to shame.

We do know what a dog looks like, and the pump, and a DVD drive, and a fuzzy mobo in a case etc.

That said, nice parts, lotta room to build. Happy dog too, no kids pulling his hair I figure.

Needs moar being a bit less rude to new members. If you don't like the pictures in this thread, don't click on it. It's *that* simple.

Back