• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for monitor...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCGUY112887

Hopefully soon I will be looking for a monitor for a duel monitor system. It will be with my 15" LCD, and I am looking for a CRT to use as my primary monitor. I am looking for something that has a nice low dot pich, around 17" to 19", and has a flat front (forgott what you call them). Please remember, that money is a HUGE thing here for me. Any suggestions?

PCGUY112887 said:
Hopefully soon I will be looking for a monitor for a duel monitor system. It will be with my 15" LCD, and I am looking for a CRT to use as my primary monitor. I am looking for something that has a nice low dot pich, around 17" to 19", and has a flat front (forgott what you call them). Please remember, that money is a HUGE thing here for me. Any suggestions?

From another recent thread I responded the Viewsonic P95F+
was a good choice, also mentioning some other Viewsonic models.

No use skimping on price, but if you do skimp then your dot pitch and other specs will be skimping to. As for the dot pitch, if you don't go over 1280x1024 in 2D(desktop) then the Viewsonic A90/A95F would be your best bet concerning lower price.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Back