• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stanford out of 59's on gpu2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah been getting Project: 5763 (Run 8, Clone 417, Gen 23) and P 5762 WU,s 384pts and PDD dropped to 877PDD & 6.18 TPF

what benchmark file? I also noticed I have a 45 crunching away on an athlon 64 4000+ for a worthless 84 points and a total time of 10 hours, if I would have noticed that earlier I would have scrapped that WU and did something for more points in less time.

what benchmark file? I also noticed I have a 45 crunching away on an athlon 64 4000+ for a worthless 84 points and a total time of 10 hours, if I would have noticed that earlier I would have scrapped that WU and did something for more points in less time.
Please don't do that. Deleting WUs hurts the project overall, as the WU that gets deleted has to wait until the deadline passes before it will be reassigned. And since these WUs build on each other, the next step in the process is further delayed.

Back