• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Command line seti caching???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wilbo666

Registered
Hey ...

does anyone know a good commandline seti cacher, because all the ones I can find use guis and stuff....

Thanks guys

Wilbo

Don't know of any cachers that run from the command line. What's wrong with something like seti driver?

There is at least one command line cacher, though I hated it when I got it. It is about 4 different .bat files, and I didn't get how to set them up. What's wrong with GUIs? Currently I am using SETIMonitor (GUI) as a cache and WU data recorder (GUI SETI). Though I also like annother one (forgot the name) which keeps track of your processing rate thoughout each WU (also GUI).

JigPu

I need a command line

Hey guys...yeah i use setiDriver on my other two windows boxes but i only telnet to the Linux machine and hence only get commanline access.....

So I need a command line cacher...

Thanks

u can just use SETI Driver to cache the WU for u. under SETI Driver, u'll see "Cache Size", and u can enter whatever WU u would like to cache. that's what i'm doing on all of my mahcine 'cos i'm using dail-up. :cool:

Forget telnet - get VNC and you can control the entire machine remotely just like having a kvm switch over the internet.

Yeah...

Umm any idears cause I'm still after a command line proggie...

Bump...

Back