• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft Desperate??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
extremely desperate, but stupid, letting people know that anyone on the internet can tell who is using IE8 at any time. LOL.

It looks like a good idea to me. It forces people to give IE8 a try who otherwise wouldn't due to inertia. I imagine the "search" for the money gives the browser a workout so you can see IE8's features.

Just what I want from my browser - the ability to open web pages that no other browser can handle. :rolleyes:

How about a standards compliant browser that works like you would expect in all situations? Is that a bad goal to have? lol

Wow this is pretty sad.. IE8 sucks enough that microsoft has to bribe people with a chance to win money to get them to use it. Who would ever guess that microsoft would fail to follow the standards <_<

Yea, cause you know a product really sucks when you see ads for it :^S

Back