• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is that computer good for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Okay I'll build outside
m worried about the cables....
Ahhhhh ! Where are going on the hdd???? On the DVD ??? On the gpu ;( ?

Someone is following Paul advice :p ! Lol thanks

Okay I'll build outside
m worried about the cables....
Ahhhhh ! Where are going on the hdd???? On the DVD ??? On the gpu ;( ?

Someone is following Paul advice :p ! Lol thanks

Haha, yea, I know what you're saying about the cables, that's my biggest concern right now as well, what plugs into what. Uhm, I have this link here, to give you some more advice and insight. http://lifehacker.com/5827491/how-to-build-a-computer-from-scratch-lesson-3-building-the-computer It's a build guide with a video as well. I haven't watched the full thing yet but any new information is good, yea?

Yes it's included. Thanks for your answer though ;)

First picture !!!

ASUS Z77 Pro
OCZ 750W
Antec Kuhler 620
Intel i5 3570K
Corsair XMS 16GB

I am waiting for the hdd, the DVD, the case and the monitor to start! Even though I could start now cause I have an hdd downstairs and a monitor...... The DVD isn't necessary...
Mhhhhhhh

You know what..
I'll wait lol

I am waiting for the hdd, the DVD, the case and the monitor to start! Even though I could start now cause I have an hdd downstairs and a monitor...... The DVD isn't necessary...
Mhhhhhhh

You know what..
I'll wait lol

Hahaha, Yea, I guess waiting is a good option XD. Some people don't even run with cases.

I don't want.to start and leave it out there ...

Wth o0 ? Without cases? That's ... Crazy

I'm back :D

I was thinking about getting a 64 or 128Gb SSD just for Windows 7 and programs. And maybe Call Of Duty MW3.
Is that a good idea?

You should be fine with 64 if it's just for Win7 and 1 or 2 of your favorite games. I would check how big MW3 is, and how big Win7 is, if you want to get the 128gb, it'll give you more room to play with in the future

Got it!

Heeeeey,
Instead of Tuesday, HDD, Optical Drive and screen shipped today and will arrive tomorrow :D !

Now, I'm waiting for the case to ship :D

I'm pretty much done

Now, idk how to turn it on... I know that the power is here cause light is green but using the two pins, like Paul did ain't working :

Back