• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can I flash my x800?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

link1305

I have an x800 XL by Connect3d (http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merc...M&Product_Code=190527&Category_Code=ATI-PCI-E) and I was wondering if I would be able to flash it to an XT PE according to the post up top. It says it needs a pro VIVO....this has a s-video connector, does that count? Also it says it needs to be capable of 520 core and 560 mem......stock is 400 core and 490 mem. Am I really going to get 120mhz out of the core??

Edit: Well I noticed in ATI Tray tools that the card already has 16 pipes....so would there be any point to flash now?

Last edited:
not a very good chance flashing to XT PE, the X800XL's overall are not super greaT overclockers from what I have read and seen, if you can get to 450 core and 1150 mem that would be very good imho, I imagine more will give feedbacgk

also S-video is not vivo, your card is not a vivo version, gernerally there is a yellow header on nthe card where the power conector is on the card if it has one

Last edited:
Back