• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Post Pictures of Your Leet System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Really great cases guys! You all have been an inspiration to me and you guys are what drived me into painting my case and got me started on my first water cooling loop. I am trying to post new pictures of it but everything I use (Photobucket, image shack etc) is too big to post. How do I post my pictures onto OC forums without it yelling at me.....?

man, if you had the chance to spray the inside of your case flat black that would look :eek: :eek: i reckon.
black interiors FTW ;)
yeah Corsair RAM cooler for the sleek refined look. i'm starting to hate flashy Blue LED fans. i've used to have like 10 of them in my case. now i've got 1 Blue fan running. looks so much better now...less...ricer :santa:

Yeah, I agree. I'm working on cleaning that up myself. If all else fails I can get black fans.

hey i wanted to get that nzxt fan controller-hows it working out for you?

It sucks. At least it doesn't like my fans. Every few hours it errors out and maxes the fans out. I'm going to try and figure out where it's goobering up... because it's really nice looking but I can't stand the fact that the complication it has cuases these kinds of issues.

And the reset button being so easy to wipe your settings sucks. DO NOT accidentally hit reset.

5th fan also refuses to let me control it for some freaking reason. the whole thing just sucks, if you ask me. DONT BUY IT... more proof that nzxt is ricer garbage. :\

In a word: Terribad. unless I'm doing it wrong... which is possible.

I bought the $25 NZXT controller. Its pretty much useless, it looks good.. but thats about it.

It will control three fans with only 3 speeds, and it has temp sensors. I think they work fine, i only use one to tell the case temperature. Other than that, the battery is already dead, so everytime i turn it off i loose all my settings, and it only keeps MILITARY time! Whats the point in that??

ey carb0n what keyboard is that? (and mouse...if you don't mind :santa:)
looks good as :thup:

It's a Razer Tarantula keyboard. Really nice keyboard, too. I'm coming from the first-gen Logitech G15 keyboard, which was painted black as well. The paint was wearing off and I found the extra buttons useless (always did) and I just felt like upgrading to something better and I am SOLD with this one. No backlit keys though, but at least the keys are white and I could always buy a battlelight to attach to this special "dock" on the keyboard for accessories from Razer.

Oh, and the mouse is a Razer Deathadder. Nice mouse, as well. Also came from a (fairly new) Logitech G5. This feels way better on my hand. I've always been a nazi about using Logitech products since I grew into the PC gaming community with an original MX518 mouse but like the keyboard, I was sold with their Deathadder as well.

I feel so obsolete with air cooling, but here goes nothing. And in case anyone wants to know, it is a $10 case :D.

Desk: Including the best stuff on earth!
DSCN1044.jpg

Inside:
DSCN1041.jpg

Cable management you ask?
DSCN1042.jpg

Most recent update, Bolt-through kit:
DSCN1036.jpg

I think your RAM is in the wrong slots?

Very nice PC dude well done!!

old pic. and on that pic. i was on test mode.:santa:

you're going to need a new waterblock for your CPU.

I have the same "Thermaltake Armor LCS" but I had to replace the waterblock after around 5-6 months, it started leaking on me and coolant ran down across the motherboard and pooled on my video card's slots. Thermaltake makes great cases but horrible liquid cooling equipment.

I'm currently using a Swiftech Apogee waterblock for my CPU.

+1000

thanks for the controller input aynjell, guess ill stick with my scythe...it works well it just bothers me that the knobs turn like 300 degrees, but all of the control over the fan is in about 10% of that turn so you have to make super minute adjustments

new parts

These are a few more pictures of my rig with the new WC parts. No more ugly acid green tubes. Camera still stinks but hey at least they are somewhat clear! ha ha:clap:

Attachments

• DSCI0226-1.jpg
    DSCI0226-1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 2,475
  • DSCI0225.jpg
    DSCI0225.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,469
  • DSCI0228.jpg
    DSCI0228.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,473
Really great cases guys! You all have been an inspiration to me and you guys are what drived me into painting my case and got me started on my first water cooling loop. I am trying to post new pictures of it but everything I use (Photobucket, image shack etc) is too big to post. How do I post my pictures onto OC forums without it yelling at me.....?

i use image shack and just resize for forums 800x600 works well, or you can thumbnail it

Guess I might as well post up some new pics.

dsc01347fii.jpg

dsc01372k.jpg

dsc01376t.jpg

And everybody's favorite screensaver... :D
dsc01407cay.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, that screensaver comment was a joke. :) I just wish there was something more I could do to easily to hide that 24-pin cable as it goes in to the mobo. Otherwise, I think I did a halfway decent job considering I didn't add any new holes to the case.

Call me wierd but I think it IS that cable that makes it look so clean. With just that one cable showing, you forget about all the other cables that are supposed to connect to the mobo.

^^^ +1239476923756249365024 for the G5 mouse! Great stuff. and +1 for the live animals sticker. And just a question, since you have oc'ed your router, what speeds are you able to get now?

^^^ +1239476923756249365024 for the G5 mouse! Great stuff. and +1 for the live animals sticker. And just a question, since you have oc'ed your router, what speeds are you able to get now?

800 kb/s :(

sometimes it hovers at around 950ish on fast servers :bang head

my buddy is on cable, and was pulling 2.5 mb/s down, thats just sick :cry:

Back