• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Killing Floor Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanBest

So I got this game this morning for $5 (Amazing price) and I LOVE it. Slow motion headshots (drools). Only played a little bit and I'm wondering do you get a higher encumbrance level at higher perk ranks?

Add my Steam name Beefie if you want to play.

What do you mean exactly? The higher the level you are the more damage you do for that gun. Berserkers I believe can resist 25% of damage at level 6.

Any idea how to join a game that is password protected? Whenever I try to join a server with a password it just sits there saying joining, but never asks for a password. I know old Q3 games there was a command you entered before joining ... any idea if that's how this works and what it is?

It usually asks when you join yeah

Add me if you wana play, UnrealAlex.

If you're in the US, try the The Mayonnaise Mill server, admins on, custom maps, has votekick and map vote. Thats where I've been playing.

I got it working eventually. Steam was having problems earlier, maybe that was it. Got my server up and running about 30 minutes after I posted this. I knew KF was UT based not Q3 ... just remembered Q3 used passwords that way had no idea about ut based games.

Only running my server when I'm playing, pretty good pings so far. Hit me up any time I'm on and I might be up for a game or two.

Back