• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If I weren't unemployed, I'd replace my Antec 1200 with that Fractal in a second. Have their desktop Node 605 for my parents' HTPC, and it's pretty damn nice. The 1200 is a half inch too narrow for for the 990FX Extreme9 motherboard's CPU HSF placement, so the side fan is blocked. The fan and drive bays in the Fractal also look a million times easier to deal with.

10/2/13

1TB SSD.

attachment.php

Pretty much everything in the sale is an amazing deal...except for Windows 8.

Those Polk Monitor 30s are a HORRIBLE deal! You can get the 35Bs brand new from Polk for $80 shipped on Ebay.

EDIT: Nevermind, the 35Bs are $150 now. :shock:

-Those Q series SSDs are no joke, definitely underrated and comparable with 840 PRO performance
-Those WD Blues are solid, I have 4 of the 1TBs
-I have a pair of those Monitor 70 IIs, bi-wired, love the sound

10/10/13

Well, Newegg gets the award for having the biggest BS deal. Those "Soul by Ludacris SL300GG" headphones are $106 on Amazon and $115 on E-bay, straight from the company. Newegg has them listed as being $290, but only $90 after the limited-time $200 discount promo code. Effing BS marketing tactics.

Did notice these mini-floorstanders at the bottom. The brand is generally crappy, but they have a few decent products. Can't find any reviews for it anywhere though.

PS: There ARE good deals in this sale. :p

Last edited:
Well, Newegg gets the award for having the biggest BS deal. Those "Soul by Ludacris SL300GG" headphones are $106 on Amazon and $115 on E-bay, straight from the company. Newegg has them listed as being $290, but only $90 after the limited-time $200 discount promo code. Effing BS marketing tactics.

I just looked, they are $115 on Amazon, and $165 at Best Buy. But yeah sale tactics haven't changed since the dawn of time.

Back