• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your desk

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just start stacking them on top of each other and buy some KVMs. :D

LOL I know the feeling look at my place! 8 systems up and gaming right now.

32.JPG

I have since added a 21" Sony CRT instead of that 15" for my daughter.

Why can't i post a pic of my desk :( I have no option to post a picture. Has the thread reached a certain limit?

-steve-

0-one said:
Why can't i post a pic of my desk :( I have no option to post a picture. Has the thread reached a certain limit?

-steve-

Hmm... I have the option here, perhaps you need a certain post count first?

The other option is host the images somewhere and use IMG tags. If you want you can email me the images and I can host and post them for you.

I've posted images before, so thats why i was wondering what the problem was. Maybe its reached a certain bandwith restriction. Its not important that i get them up. Thanks alot though.

-steve-

I like the angle of that photo. Kinda trippy. Did a spider on your ceiling take the picture?

Here's mine. It looks really dusty in that pic for some reason but I swear it's never that bad :p. My main machine isn't usually up on top of the desk like that either. I was just messing around with it earlier. Anyway, without further ado...

790IM000023-med.JPG

scanido said:
Lord_Zoltan,

Both those setups are mine. At least ModenaF1 didn't claim it was his!

I got the chair locally at a Herman Miller distributer. Got an excellent price on it, so i couldn't pass up. Luv the chair BTW!

lol...I saw that. I think it was a joke, must have been the best looking desk he could find.

Last edited:
Lord_Zoltan said:

looks like that dude that made a big fuss in these forums..oh what was his name...oh ya. modenaf1.

http://forums.geeksonline.org/viewtopic.php?t=670&start=0
2nd last post.

same person or just coincidence with setup?

Btw, nice chair, where abouts did you get it?

Zoltan

looks like that dude that made a big fuss in these forums..oh what was his name...oh ya. modenaf1.

haha :p :D

http://forums.geeksonline.org/viewtopic.php?t=670&start=0
2nd last post.

same person or just coincidence with setup?

Btw, nice chair, where abouts did you get it?

This is why I have learned to read an entire thread before posting.

As you can see:

origionally posted by modenaf1 on 03-25-2004 12:06 PM on page 2 of http://forums.geeksonline.org/viewtopic.php?t=670&start=30

someone else
Yeah, its probably his neighbors house....
no....I just whent to the desktop thread at OC forums and got the neatest pic I could find :D

I was just kidding around and clearly stated it was not mine. With the lack of the sheer quantity of members we sometimes take a more laid back view on posting over at GeeksOnline.org.

scanido, since I used your desk as a picture for that joke, I would definatly say that is some high praise to you. *hint hint modenaf1 really likes your desk/room. Although, there are plenty of others that are really nice in this thread. I will refrain from posting mine however :p Mine is quite boring.

Cheers!
-modenaf1
:cool:

Back