• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Official Battlefield 2 Threads -- All others will be closed / deleted!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
Well now. I see that I'm going to have to run the same kind of crowd control on BF2 that I had to for Doom III and HL2. That's unfortunate, but with Battlefield 2 threads already choking out the threads for other games (there are games other than Battlefield 2 out, y'know?), I think I'm going to have to run a bit of crowd control

The following threads are 'Official' threads. These threads will be used to aleviate the congestion of the forum and give people a chance to post about other games that they're having problems with etc.

Battlefield 2: Technical Issues and Support
Battlefield 2: Demo Issues and Support
Battlefield 2: Graphical and Performance Tweaks
Battlefield 2: Opinions and Observations
Battlefield 2: Screenshots and Timedemos

Battlefield 2: Play With Your Fellow Overclockers

Any new Battlefield 2 threads started will either be closed or deleted by a roving moderator. It's unfortunate that I have to do this, but It's necessary I think.

Last edited:
You could've just busted out the riot gear and visited each thread starter personally? :D

So what's the cheapest store (brick and mortar) I can get this game at, is $49.99 for a DVD version too much??? (apparently same price as CDs) . I know that Microcenter usually have some good deals? anybody knows if its on this time......

Oni said:
Well now. I see that I'm going to have to run the same kind of crowd control on BF2 that I had to for Doom III and HL2. That's unfortunate, but with Battlefield 2 threads already choking out the threads for other games (there are games other than Battlefield 2 out, y'know?), I think I'm going to have to run a bit of crowd control

You N@ZI you, :santa:

BUMP

You know pepz dont read befor they post, :shrug:

Meh wife just picked it up for me today... at TARGET of all places. lol

I'm very anxious to get home to try this bad boy out. The demo was great, and I'm most defintely looking forward to this BF2 madness. :D

Got My copy today, preorder overnight ship. The maps on 64 player mode are very very large. Seems smalller the map better gfx it has? Maybe its just me. Anyways seems to own so far had 2 online games 1 SP.

YellowDart said:
Meh wife just picked it up for me today... at TARGET of all places. lol

I'm very anxious to get home to try this bad boy out. The demo was great, and I'm most defintely looking forward to this BF2 madness. :D

lol my gf went to wal mart to try and get it but they didnt have it so I went to EB during my break today :p

is there an ocg bf2 clan forming at all, i thought i saw an ocg server for the demo...

Back