• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE InWin Green Me 750 W Power Supply Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

We're back with another InWin PSU, this time it is the top unit from their really new "Green Me" series. I'm going to do my best not to make too many cracks about the series name, we'll see how that goes.

The Green Me series is aimed at a very tough market indeed, the mid-range wattage and mid-range efficiency market. It sports 80+ Bronze certification and comes in power outputs of 550 W, 650 W and 750 W. Naturally being one of the Overclockers.com Benching Team leaders, I just had to request the largest unit.

... Return to article to continue reading.

I rather like the actual look of the unit. The black and white stickers suit it, other manufacturers could learn a thing or two from this regarding simple yet stylish packaging.... Mind you, I love the shiny gold label on the other unit that was reviewed recently..... So very sexy..... I'm sure it'd be terrible for fingerprints though whereas with white you'd never even see them

I like the white too, it looks a bit out of place in a black case with no LEDs, but if you aim an LED at it the whole PSU practically glows. It's pretty glorious really.

If my Fractal R3 had a side window it'd fit right in. They've a black/white theme going on inside those.

Back