• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MicroSoft Freebees

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Latest from microsoft:

Quote:

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are currently experiencing a high volume of emails. Your inquiry is
very
important to us.

We will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your
patience and
thank you for using Windows Mobile Training as your source for
training.

Kind Regards,
Widows Mobile Training Team

Notice that they mispell windows as widows lol

Well, I ordered the keyboard/mouse combo, and so far there have been no cryptic e-mails, black helicopters, or black-ops soldiers appearing in/around my house.

i'm just interested in people signing that thing and still getting stuff. If they are getting a lot of emails, they probably won't be checking each person to see if they actually work in the store.

(To receive any prizes or rewards, you may need to provide proof of employment.)

Is this going to be a problem considering I made up my company? :rolleyes:

DaMobster said:
anyone know any of the answers to the newest quizes they just came out with? I don't want to mess up my perfect score ;)

If you're going to cheat, do it the fast and easy way... just open two browser windows. One for the test, and one for the material. Works great for the X-Box training!

kevinnn said:
is it still worth it to sign uP with the first link on the first page of the thread?

I'd say no. Most of us haven't gotten our stuff. I think they realized many people doing it weren't real reps for their stuff and were just trying to get free stuff, so they tightened up their checking methods or whatever you call it. You can try it, but I don't think it will work. Also I think they changed some of the tests so the answers won't be the same.

LOL, thats great.

Meanwhile I haven't gotten anything yet...I haven't even gotten the email from them asking for verification.

hey guys... look what e-mail i just got....

Congratulations! We have verified your account.

Once your account has been verified and if prizes are in-stock you should receive your package within 2-4 weeks. If your prizes are in back-order then your prizes could take up to 8 weeks (or sometimes a little bit more) for delivery. Unfortunately our rewards work just like the rebate programs and we don't have a way to check what products are currently in-stock and which ones are in back-order. We greatly appreciate your patience throughout this process.

Sincerely,

Jesse

The Windows Mobile™ Training Support

i should be getting my legal and legit version of Windows anytime now!!!

If you're not using IE, it might not work correctly. Go figure :rolleyes:

I have the answers and an old account that still works but I just don't see anything I want. Maybe XP for a friend but they said you might have to show proof of employment etc and it just seems like too much of a hassle. They can also cross referance my addy with my home address and home computing consulting/building business ;) that's not a store. My regular job isn't a store either.

Last edited:
luckly i have a legit company and i am gonna do it right now. i want the windows or the Combo keyboard. Already got a microsoft mouse and flight sim 2004. encarta may not be bad eaither.

Thanks for link, I really need a wireless keyboard. Then again XP pro is so tempting. Any way I will deifntly work harder on this thne I ever have in school.

I guess I'm pretty late in on this, and that a lot of people have done this, but I'm still wary...
Does microsoft.com ever link to this? How do I know this IS an extension of MS? It seems kinda crazy to give away all this stuff.

Back