• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dejo benched today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dejo

Senior Moment Senior Member
wasnt worth many boints, but a few. Seems we need a few more to regain our team ranking.

been so long since I ran any benches, and picked up a basically worthless 2500k for the daughter. had fun though.

I still come around regularly, just dont post alot, as not much to post about.

I miss you guys too though. still love my team

she kind of lost interest after all the crap from the bot. she put in alot of work to be told that she must be cheating, even though all her hardware was different than mine.

the 2500k will be hers when her birthday gets here, maybe that will make her want to start up again.

I hope she has a great birthday.. I know the feeling dejo... Been quite awhile for me as well, I hope to have some of my hardware back by the end of august, then maybe try my hand at LN with my f1ee

Dejo's back!? Bollycocks, that man died many moons ago. I thought we built a shrine for him.

if the infamous words of Samuel Clements- "rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated"

its more like is have been crippled, for a bit.

Back