• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5900se card not wanting to overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FattyMcNastyXK

Bambam's soldier
I got that thing enabled where i can change the clock speeds on the drivers and things. I get to a certain clock speed where i can NOT oc anymore, the test won't allow me. I even put Zalman's duel heatpipe on there and it still only oc's as far as it did when i had that stock cooler. Is there some program that'll just let me raise the clock speeds without testing the dumb thing like ATI Tool, except for nvidia of course?

FattyMcNastyXK said:
I got that thing enabled where i can change the clock speeds on the drivers and things. I get to a certain clock speed where i can NOT oc anymore, the test won't allow me. I even put Zalman's duel heatpipe on there and it still only oc's as far as it did when i had that stock cooler. Is there some program that'll just let me raise the clock speeds without testing the dumb thing like ATI Tool, except for nvidia of course?

i use POWERSTRIP no testing involved. but be careful you could kill your card :bang head

Back