• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I believe Motherboard is culprit, how do I go through RMA process?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Anything in that list on "Auto" put it to manual so you can see values.

Ok, I'll post in about 10 hours from now 'cause it's morning where I live

Memory Timing and Voltage:

Memory Clock Mode -> Memclock Value = 400 MHz

DRAM Timing Mode -> "Auto, DCT 0, DCT 1, or Both"

Memory Overvoltage
For Memory Overvoltage it says
"min = 1.5000 V
max = 2.3100 V
Standard = 1.5000 V
Increment = 0.0150V
+/-: Raise / Reduce"

Chipset Voltage -> Chipset Over Voltage=

"Min = 1.1 V
Max = 1.49375 V
Standard = 1.1 V
Increment = 0.00625 V
+/- : Raise / Reduce"

Yes, but very few compared to when I first started thread. Since Wednesday night it hasn't been crashing or BSOD'ing. However, just a few hours ago it did while playing games.

Bo, one thing that would be helpful is if you would put details of your system information in your "Sig" so that it travels with every post you make. You can refer to mine if you want an example. As the threads get long people lose track of the system build details. To do the Sig go to "Quick Links" at the top of the page and click on "Edit Signature". Then you can enter the info.

What didn't work? I was asking you to create a Sig. Looks like that worked.

So, I know this is back tracking but could you post the three CPU-z tabs: "CPU", "Memory" and "SPD"? Want to see some of those bios settings.

Any other information I can check up?

By the way the BSOD from a few hours ago said something about "BAD_POOL_HEADER" but it seems to differ from other BSODs recently. Not the same error :/

Here ya go

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 18
Need to put this in your Sig: "OEM HSF"

HSF stands for "heat sink fan".

So, let's check temps.

Please open HWMonitor on your desktop and run 20 minutes of Prime95 "just stress testing" blend and then report back with a pic of the HWMonitor interface. Also take notice of any of the four core workers that might drop out of Prime95.

Need to put this in your Sig: "OEM HSF"

HSF stands for "heat sink fan".

So, let's check temps.

Please open HWMonitor on your desktop and run 20 minutes of Prime95 "just stress testing" blend and then report back with a pic of the HWMonitor interface. Also take notice of any of the four core workers that might drop out of Prime95.

Don't see "just stress testing" option.

small ffts
large ffts
blend
custom

Back