• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Painting Desings any Ideas?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niloc

I want to paint my case however I dont know what I want to paing on it does anyone have any ideas or know of some pages I could look at to see somethings other people have painted on thier cases?

I'd say... in order to stay original... think of things that you like or relax you... what do you like outside of computers? Any places you like... games... sports... movies... people... books even... just a thought;)

cher welcome... my uncle's an artist... he used to tell me to draw something... anything... I'd say what do I draw... and he'd say be original... think of something that relax's you blah blah blah... I never drew anything original :p

rainmaqer had a good suggestion...what i was gonna ask you is...when you look at your computer, what do think of? how does it make you feel? I know it sounds stupid, but it should be something that you think of anyway when you sit down in front of it, more natural like that...just a thought
PS rainmaqer, i was a tattoo artist for 5 years, owned my own shop. Your uncle is right ;)

Now my computer would look funny painted with nothing but women and beer on it!

lol...well, now we know what you do on your computer...hehe

Back