• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just did a little chair dance: Earthbound rated by the ESRB.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oni

Oni-ni-Kanab;, Ninja Hippo eater Moderator
http://www.destructoid.com/earthbound-listed-by-esrb-for-the-wii-84335.phtml

You know what this means, right? Earthbound release on the VC, baby! Yeah!

Also, I did totally dance in my chair. Some say that gazing upon my chair dancing makes one weak in the knees, even men. Some say that viewing my chair dances can cure disease, even cancer. Some say that Justin Timberlake has nothing on me when it comes to chair dancing.

I'm honestly sorry you all had to miss it, but I'm not the focus here. Earthbound is.

wow...i wish your chair dance will bring gta4 to the pc faster! But congrats on the earthbound!

edit:
hmm looks interesting, ive been readin up on it on the wiki

This is indeed good news. I've always wanted to play it ever since I unlocked that mysterious "Ness" character from SSB. 10 years later, I will!

That's what I was thinking. Looks like many people missed out on a fantastic RPG. This game re-kindled my long lost love of RPGs.

At least now that it will be (eventually) released on the VC, more people will get to play it. It was the #1 most wanted VC game according to a poll in Nintendo Power, and Mother was #4 (above Majora's Mask!).

You guys don't own the cartridge?

I remember buying mine with a big ole box that came with a huge strategy guide, it was weird.

Probably one of the better RPG's i've ever played. (because of it's originality)

I was disappointed back when the n64 came out and i had a sub to nintendo power back in the day, they had announced EB64 and had one page dedicated to it, never came to fruition and that made me :(

I've bought the game twice on cartridge media. First on the release date when I was a kid, and then again about 2 years ago while I was in Louisville, KY on vacation.

Now I'll just have to buy it again.

Back