• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

keyboard mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

forgoten

Registered
I duno if any of you guys have posted something similar to this or not, but i'm guna post another one anyway!:D

I used "el lighiting" i bought it from autozone, its like a place to buy car parts and what not. and i just weaved it arround thru my keyboard! pretty easy!, and i extended the wire to the inside of my case, (it follows the reg keyboard plug), and i hooked it to some switches and the switches to some led's on the front to show me which one is on.... fans, lights, etc...

here it is:

the led on the front, was really cheap. got it from the shack. round 2 bucks for a pack of 4 i think is what i got. Umm, the light inside of my case, is a cold cathode black light. its no where near as bright as a regular cold cathode. but i didn't know that till after i bought it. soooo, don't buy the black light one!!!!:cool:

Back