• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No sticky for 3770k overclocking results with given cooling setups?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Saruji

I thought the oc, stood for OverClocking....I am building a system with a 3770k and am now in the process of drawing up the cooling setup, however all I've got are stinky reviews from those who do not go OVER the CLOCK. I want to see a result for a custom water cooling setup or huge air cooling setup, anyone know of a good overclocking site that has peoples results?...Or am I in the wrong room again? Oops just noticed it is the wrong room...move to intel cpu please?

Last edited:
It varies hugely by chip, both due to the silicon and due to the interface between die and lid.

Mine both do 4.7GHz on any cooling I care to try (save for dry ice and LN2, of course).
Others do 5.5 on water.

HWBot.org has a ton of results.

Overclock.net has more result threads than this community does. I feel like this is more of a discussions and work-through site rather than a "Post the highest GHz you booted into windows with" site. As per the usual, it varies by chip, and some of the benching authentication sites store these lists. Bob already listed HWBot.org, some of the others of course do the same thing.. (Don't have my hyperlinks here.. :()

It varies hugely by chip, both due to the silicon and due to the interface between die and lid.

Mine both do 4.7GHz on any cooling I care to try (save for dry ice and LN2, of course).
Others do 5.5 on water.

HWBot.org has a ton of results.
Exactly.. why would there be? There are too many variables to even list that would make your result completely not valid with mine even with the same hardware. :thup:

Back