• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post pictures of your pets! They are family, you know!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
N

nerdlogic

Okay, so XeRoFun and I have too many pets.

We have three Asian Forest Scorpions: Pinchy, Pokie, and their only surviving baby, Binkie. They are hard to take pictures of! Especially the baby who is only about one and a half inches in length and blends into everything.
SCP_0006073_20030221191002.jpg

We also have ten Fire Bellied Toads who are kinda poisionous to the touch.
fire-belly.jpg

Yeah, we like poisionous stuff. I want a boa but that'll be later. But here are the newest to the family, and they are our pride and joy :) Our basset hound and beagle puppies. The basset hound is Stinky (he loves to show off his ability to fart) and Boogie.
100_0873.jpg

IMOG: Also, submit your pictures to Posterous!

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't mentioin that Stinky is around 30 pounds now and Boogie is probably around 12. :)

Oh yeah, Stinky is 5 months old and Boogie is 3 months.

Do you keep them around to scare the guests? :D

Meet minou. Sorry, had to use a webcam (this was taken a long time ago). She's probably the friendliest cat around here.

She's saying, meow meow, right after waking up from a nap

Attachments

• minou.jpg
    minou.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,884
I scare my nieces and nephews well with the scorpions. Awww Minou. She's adorable. I miss my kitty. He passed away the day before I graduated college in May. I miss him so. He was awesome. :(

Hmm....So Many Pics, which ones to choose..... ;)

Well, this is my cat Tanya, and she's 18 years old.

Tanya.jpg

This one was taken a few years back, forget when exactly.

Tanya2.JPG

Tanya3.JPG

These two are newer, from around 6 months back (with the first of the two incidentally being my avatar). I have a lot more, due to learning how to use a new digital camera. ;)

Awww... kitties. I know th ere are a lot more people with pets, darn it!

The Cat (Sammy)
cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

The Dog (Emmy / Emilina-Victoria-Franchesca-Catherine-Elizibeth-Issabella-Ann The First ;))
dog1.jpg

dog2.jpg

And then there are the fish too, but I have no pictures of them :(
JigPu

ahhh!! so many cats
you keep away from my fishies!!

res_001.jpg

but this little girl will tear u apart, she bite off a piece of my skin off twice!! I just call her bully.. cuz thats what she is!
Untitled-4.jpg

Now here's shyguy, he just hides in a corner like most missipi. map turtles do..
t6.jpg

Aslan, your cat rules. Is there anything better than an 18 year old cat? I don't think so.

Spanky.jpg

Here is my daughter and my wife.

Thanks for the link nerdlogic. :D

And another one of her napping in my office.
DSCN0268.jpg

And here she is playing with my Father-in-laws rat terrier.
DSCN0271.jpg

BTW, she is a sable smooth-coat border collie.

Last edited:
What an adorable baby! Your wife looks cute sleeping :)

Oh and no problem. My album has a ton of pics of our doggies. Our photobucket album is called Stinkyboogie if you want to take a peek. I know how hard it is to find a good host.

Here's my go. These are my three pets. The dog is mine and the cats are the wives. I'm not much for them but oh well.

This is Mookie, he's a long hair miniature dachshund. LONG HAIRED WEENIE!

mookie.jpg

This is Kahlua. My wife got her when she was only a couple of weeks old and nursed her to health and she's a pretty good cat. She's sitting in front of the wife's computer there.

kahlua.jpg

This is Sancho. He was raised by Mookie and thinks he's a dog. He's super flexible and tolerant of our 1 year old. He's nice but the little turd cut me today for no reason. He was named after Sancho in the movie Orgazmo. "But.. I am Sancho!" This is him sprawled out on my baby's couch.

Sancho.jpg

Back