• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX260 216 SC for $120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One thing I love about things like this is the people who order 5, 10, 20 items. I love the extra greed. :rolleyes:

If quantities were the issue they would limit them at checkout. Moot point otherwise. I'd take the issue up with the reseller, not the buyer.

So are you calling me greedy because I ordered 5 video cards?

I'm just saying when there is a super "deal", there are always people ordering large quantities. I think it's funny. Do I think you're greedy, not really, does it matter either way, no...

Its just the law of supply and demand. Prices go down, and people buy more. Prices fall through the floor, and people buy more than they need. Its a good investment to buy cheap and sell high. You can call it greed, but it also called capitalism, and what this country is founded on.

Its just the law of supply and demand. Prices go down, and people buy more. Prices fall through the floor, and people buy more than they need. Its a good investment to buy cheap and sell high. You can call it greed, but it also called capitalism, and what this country is founded on.

Lol alright you can get all patriotic with me. I'm just saying. You ordering 20 cards might just screw everyone out of getting a card. In the army we call that Blue Falconing someone...

Also, it's not uncommon to see a company's policy state, "we are not responsible for typographical errors."

Also, it's not uncommon to see a company's policy state, "we are not responsible for typographical errors."

Actually, these days companies just say, "We are not responsible. It's your problem, deal with it. We have your money, so we don't need you anymore.":bang head

Back