• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Muddocktor news?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adak

Anyone have any info on him? It's been a long time since I've seen him post.

I was wondering about him too as I was engaging in a fluids question the other day. To answer, no. Last I saw he's been working a lot offshore. :confused:

His banner below his name on the last few posts states "Retired", but maybe he's gone back to work.

Just to address this, he's retired from the site and that is about all I know. I wish I knew more but that's what I've got.

What would you like to know?

I just put in a call and got the answering machine so I'm expecting a call back. Sometimes that can be a week or so depending on his schedule at work. I can ask what he's been up to and stuff like that's if you like. Anything in particular?

What would you like to know?

I just put in a call and got the answering machine so I'm expecting a call back. Sometimes that can be a week or so depending on his schedule at work. I can ask what he's been up to and stuff like that's if you like. Anything in particular?

I may have had the wrong idea - I thought he retired from his job, not from OCF.

Just got to wondering - like any busybody. :D

Back