• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED CatZilla Competition, CLOSED! Ended When 2012 Did

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I tried running it but it will not let me because I don't have the latest drivers on my 5850. I haven't been able to use any driver past 12.3 because it causes problems even at stock clocks. Any suggestions?

***NOTE*** In a couple of hours, AllBenchmark is going to publish an update to the Catzilla bench. You can NOT update from inside the bench, they wanted the initial download to be light, so the auto-updater isn't implemented. We'll need to re-download it (and then re-run it...beta testing FTW!). They weren't specific other than to state it would be "ready in a couple of hours".

I'd like to mention that the basic paid version, which gets you all the usual things, costs a whopping $4.

I bought it.

Ed, what board and ram are you running nowadays that allows 7-10-7 at those clocks?

TZ77XE4. So far this RAM has been willing to do these clocks/timings on the P67a-UD4, ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty (full ATX) and this TZ77XE4.

lol, just ran this on a 5770, non competitive, but def cute bench
will come back with a run on a 560 in a bit

TZ77XE4. So far this RAM has been willing to do these clocks/timings on the P67a-UD4, ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty (full ATX) and this TZ77XE4.

I have a few kits of bbse/psc that wont clock on anything I own other than my p67 pro board.

lol, just ran this on a 5770, non competitive, but def cute bench
will come back with a run on a 560 in a bit

good to see you back ZL1, long time no see.

Saw you submitting for the country cup, I was hoping you'd show up in here!
You're from before my time I think, but I've seen you in the rankings and marveled at your position even without new submissions.

Nice to finally meet you! Such as we meet in text on a forum anyway.

Saw you submitting for the country cup, I was hoping you'd show up in here!
You're from before my time I think, but I've seen you in the rankings and marveled at your position even without new submissions.

Nice to finally meet you! Such as we meet in text on a forum anyway.

hey man, nice meeting ya too and thx :beer:

Back