• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: May Event- Aquamark!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
amd|caddi daddi|sempron|radeon200|stock|10345

read-em and weep ivan.
I had to go dig in the attic to find this 9 or 10 year old thing, and it still works!!!!

Attachments

• hwbot.JPG
    hwbot.JPG
    278.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
it's a sempron.
bring it on ivan, i have xp home on it so the longer it runs the slower it goes.

FTW?

Last edited:
amd|caddi daddi|dual hd7770|water|248532

Attachments

• 248532.JPG
    248532.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.

Any fix for this trying to submit to HWbot was working a few days ago, and no issues anywhere else...scans clear..

amd|caddi daddi|6300|water|dual 7770s|251158

think i can sneak up on mandrake without him knowing?

Attachments

• 251158 .JPG
    251158 .JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Are you guys holding way back or something? I can't figure out how it is that my 6850 has a shot at being competitive right now, without even being on my 6870 to give it a run yet.....

Is this an event that looks better for the Phenoms or the FX chips in general?

I don't really know how PhII and/or FX stack up vs Intel in AM3 from personal experience/observation.
A quick search on HWBot says that Trailertrash13 already has the record for AM3+ stuff.
The record for PhII (or AM3 socket, anyway) is Gyrock at 6.6GHz on a 965, that's 348k

From digging around a bit it looks like the PhII comes out a bit ahead on a clock:clock basis. Not so much that the MOAR CLOX of BD/PD cannot take the lead over PhII though.
This one looks better for PD/BD than the last one, but it's still only a thread or two, which isn't exactly BD/PD's strong point.

The OS choices are low level Lounge things, it's fairly obvious if you look around on HWBot and/or the submissions here, but it's good to keep a lid on things. Far better (from my standpoint, anyway) to keep too tight a lid than too loose a lid!

Nice run TT. This is my kind of 3D bench- 1500mhz cpu oc, 150mhz gpu oc!

Hit 242k with the 6850 earlier. Will give it a whirl with the 6870 now, but on air I think my 5.1ghz cpu ceiling means I'm toast.

AMD|Storm-Chaser|970T X6|R4850|Air|203773

thanks for posting the notice in the main forums! I am going to try to get into this more and here is what I got on the main rig - I ran it at 4.000ghz with 1.512v and an NB clock of 3000Mhz & MSI R4850 graphics - gpu is stock

plus we needed a Thuban in the mix for old time's sake :D

Later in the month i'll have my Q9550 system tested and a second result for the hexacore w/ the XFX R5770 graphics and maybe a little more speed on the NB...
edit added second pic so: 1) you can see miss geico in all her glory and 2) incase the first image was a little hard to read-its from the same run

Attachments

• AquaMark Bench 1.jpg
    AquaMark Bench 1.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 90
  • aquamark.JPG
    aquamark.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
The convo I just had with myself sorting HWBot scores:

"Okay you can easily get up to 250k+ with the same CPU and GPU combo"
"Hey wait, that's you, I mean me!"
"Oh snap! Wait how did I ever run those clocks?!"

I've gotten rusty....

Run 1, daily driver

Thought I'd get in on the fun. AM was one of my favorite benches waaaaay back in the day. :D

Intel|PicodeGallo|470|Stock|299925

Attachments

• Aquamark_run1.jpg
    Aquamark_run1.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Old skool FTW, just a quick run for the giggles, but i have another vmodded card that i will run at a later date if i get time :attn:

Intel|Keny|8800GTS|Stock|312320

Attachments

• aq (1680 x 1050).jpg
    aq (1680 x 1050).jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 102
Back