• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leaderboards Updated 10/21* Autumn Equinox AIDA64 Memory competition - Intel-AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm being picky... You don't have X4 next to my processor like the others, and Culbrelai has 2x Xeons. :)

I can't do too much with the timings at 2600, gonna drop it down to 2400 and see if I can tighten it up the timings there and inch ahead of OptyTrooper.

I'm being picky... You don't have X4 next to my processor like the others, and Culbrelai has 2x Xeons. :)

I can't do too much with the timings at 2600, gonna drop it down to 2400 and see if I can tighten it up the timings there and inch ahead of OptyTrooper.

yeah that's the best bet, highest ideal speed for lowest possible cas latency. On the intels as well I'd bet you'd want your NB as high as possible.. I edited the leaderboard for ya. I've seen enough benchmarks for one day. I'll edit the other one tomorrow, that SR-2 is one powerhouse of a board.

Last edited:
I have no clue about this bench, does it give an overall score or just the read write numbers etc? when I get time I will put up a score :thup:

Come on Keny, we need a worthy challenger for Woomack. Or EarthDog on the Latency scores!!!

This bench is about highest bandwidth so you set max memory clock and max fsb/bclk/cpu clock if it helps ( usually it does ).
Higher memory clock = higher bandwidth but also lower latency ( if you won't set too relaxed timings ).
Higher CPU clock on most new platforms = higher memory bandwidth even without touching memory clock.
Also AIDA 3.0+ is using new multithreaded tests so more cores = better.

so I should do better with my 8 core rig with the 2133 ram and clock the pee out of both the cpu and the ram?

the road to nowhere.

about the same.

got a little more

Attachments

• aida 002.JPG
    aida 002.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 65
  • aida 003.JPG
    aida 003.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Did some playing around tonight. At 2400 I can get write speeds at ~35k but my write speeds are still around ~29k. Don't think I'm going to get sub 40ns on this. :/

aida-run3-1.jpg

aida-run3-2.jpg

aida-run3-3.jpg

I managed to get er a little lower..

It may be a tad difficult to top ED :mad:

Maybe :D

Attachments

• 767.PNG
    767.PNG
    178.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Fierce competition guys! this is what we all like to see. I am going to retire for the night but I will get the scores updated tomorrow.

Freeagent, any way you can push your NB higher? Seems like that should have an impact your memory latency. Still very impressive work to you and cullam3n. :thup:

I'm not sure to be honest lol. I've never had it past 3750ish heheh. I had a 970 before that did not like more than 3600. It might.. Vtt was only 1.39v

Well, freeagent, I gave you a run for the money but that's all my G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 can throw at you for the moment :D

*edit revised memory latency leaderboard should be up soon.

Attachments

• 33.7max ram.JPG
    33.7max ram.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Patriot_32GB_2800C11_AIDAOC.jpg

Result from my last review. I could bump CPU clock for better result... maybe during weekend.

Fierce competition guys! this is what we all like to see. I am going to retire for the night but I will get the scores updated tomorrow.

Well, freeagent, I gave you a run for the money but that's all my G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 can throw at you for the moment :D

*edit revised memory latency leaderboard should be up soon.

Lol couldn't sleep?

And with my newer scores that should put me in the Top 4 in the first page :cool:

Back