• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: February Heaven DX11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can someone say which Heaven we are using her please Basic or Extreme???? As its not mentioned in the rules at the beginning!!

Thanks,

AJ.

Ajay came with 2x780Ti , we can go home ...
But really maybe I will rerun heaven during weekend. I won't make any special result on single GTX780 but passing 4k would be nice.

Ahh you can only dream a little guy's, but until i can fix my problem your all safe for now lol!!

AJ.

No offense Ajay but is there any chance that's going to take say another 3 weeks or so??
Then I'll feel safe.

I'm still downloading all my games in the background and windows updates... But with a 50mhz OC I get 3556! With all the background stuff going on! Happy, happy, happy! :D I will submit a final score in a few hours when everything is done installing and updating.

ya.PNG

I'm still downloading all my games in the background and windows updates... But with a 50mhz OC I get 3556! With all the background stuff going on! Happy, happy, happy! :D I will submit a final score in a few hours when everything is done installing and updating.

View attachment 139081

Looking good!! You know I waited and waited but you never showed?? :rofl:

I would ask PB also take the rest of the Month off Guy's, so we can all relax lol!! :p

NOW he's got that EVGA 780 TI MONSTER LURKING!! :eek: :rolleyes:

AJ.

Basic tweaks>

Radeon> Tessellation disabled in CCC
Geforce> Nvidia inspector + LOD tweak+ NVPM

But yes, AMD is stronger in Heaven in general, even after tweaks are applied

Yep... since they have the ability to disable tessellation (which is legal at the bot). A single overclocked 290 should be in the 5K range with it disabled I believe...

Geforce> Nvidia inspector + LOD tweak+ NVPM
What is NVPM?

Seems like with those tweaks, NVIDIA is A LOT closer if not pulls ahead?!!! Woooooooow! *gets with the times.... :rofl:

Yep... since they have the ability to disable tessellation (which is legal at the bot). A single overclocked 290 should be in the 5K range with it disabled I believe...

What is NVPM?

Seems like with those tweaks, NVIDIA is A LOT closer if not pulls ahead?!!! Woooooooow! *gets with the times.... :rofl:

Google? :eek:

Back