• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New A64 System Woot! pics ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heres a 2nd computer i just finish building its all blue and i bought smaller tubeing from radioshack, and i just found out i can hide wires behind the mobo while making it wehe :D!
sdfgasdf.jpg

Last edited:
This might sound stupid but how did you get this "ADA3200AEP4AX". I want to see what mine is, maybe then I can find out if its good for OCing or not.

Is the case an X-Dreamer 2? If so, did you just flip the side window to get the side fan by the hard drives? It makes my wires look horribly unorganized (which they are). Nice job.

I might have to flip the window on mine. As of now, my hdds get hot, at about 43c, so I need to find a way to cool them better, and I don't want to bother with the front panel. It would mean I would have to use the fan though, which I just disconnected because of the noise.

mista ting....for the first PC u posted...that thing is awesome! I really like how there are tubes and colors and all kinds of stuff in it, makes it feel like the thing is moving or its doing some serious buisiness lol! i love the temps (and noise!) too! BTW whats ur ambient temps?

Pretty. I like the way you did your side panel fan, even if it won't help cool anything except the hard drive. At least now you can see more. Get to OCing :beer: :attn: .

jcw122 said:
mista ting....for the first PC u posted...that thing is awesome! I really like how there are tubes and colors and all kinds of stuff in it, makes it feel like the thing is moving or its doing some serious buisiness lol! i love the temps (and noise!) too! BTW whats ur ambient temps?

mostly 20c :beer:
ty's all :D

Back