• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey all! Name is Matt and since Web Hosting Talk is down I came across the status page and said you know what, I'm gonna join this OC forum and start getting my feet wet in overclocking.

PS: I'm Matt - HostMist on WHT in case you're on there too.

:welcome: to a sister iNet site Matt! Hope you enjoy the stay and have fun in the addiction of overclocking. It is a great way to explore and learn about hardware and maybe gain some performance on your machine.

Hello all :). I have been reading this forum for some while and it has helped out bigtime.. ..Seems like a great place.Hope to learn and help out

Evenin all. just thought id join another techy forum :) Hope to pick up some good tips along the way. Just started my new system build :)

:santa:

Welcome to O/C Forums VietPhoenix :welcome:

Indeed there are a few females around so don't feel leftout. Besides, us guys have high respect for females that are geeks and know their pc stuff ;):thup: Very nice rig in your sig too!

Stick around!

On a side note: You'll have to remove that link from your sig. Sorry but outside links are not allowed, alrighty?

Welcome to O/C Forums Henry! :welcome:

Tons of great people and a plethora of great info make this forum the place to be. You're in the right place! :)

Greetings to all. I'm undertaking a first time build around a Core i7 920 D0. I hope to gain some valuable knowledge and advice from you folks... You guys seem very friendly so I'm glad to be part of the community..

Greetings to all. I'm undertaking a first time build around a Core i7 920 D0. I hope to gain some valuable knowledge and advice from you folks... You guys seem very friendly so I'm glad to be part of the community..

:welcome:

i7 920 wont let you down... :D

man you guys are awesome im newish and learned so much over the last few weeks. I make the guys at frys actually use their brains.

Anyways, i love the darker colors to the site its easier to use on the late nights. Overclock.net aint got nothing on u guys.

man you guys are awesome im newish and learned so much over the last few weeks. I make the guys at frys actually use their brains.

Anyways, i love the darker colors to the site its easier to use on the late nights. Overclock.net aint got nothing on u guys.

:thup: :welcome:

Back