• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xbox 360 pc case!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rlzla

Registered
hey, ive been working on this since for a couple of days now and its finally coming together its only a prototype to see if it will work and now i no it will ill be doing a more professional build with better hardware so take a look and let me no what you think

29062010378.jpg

29062010369.jpg

29062010370.jpg

29062010375.jpg

29062010381.jpg

29062010382.jpg

Last edited:
finally got the iamges to load ill post the rest now lol some may be blurred i had to use my camera phone :p

Last edited:
also managed to get the original xbox 360 on/off button to work and the original xbox usb ports work also :) the hole in the case is for a small lcd display for temps and such i just havnt got round to fitting it yet ill probs finish of tomorow all in all it runs very nice its a lil noisy with the fan on the top but it has to be there as i had to remove the original cpu fan and just leave the heatsink and mount this fan on top no easy job mounting it exactly above the cpu tho lol, gonna tidy the case up a lil got some black spray paint and gonna tidy the back of the case to.

Last edited:
nope no overheating issues at all its only a old amd cpu so doesnt need much cooling, this was just a tester im going to give it another go with better hardware once i toss a dual or quad core in there it will require better cooling but i think i can get another corsair h50 water cooler and fit that to itthen i wont need to cut a hole for any fans.

and yea the psu has been an issue the board i used was to big to even fit a shuttle psu in the case it was hard enough getting a harddrive in there the new build im going to use the barebones from a shuttle and a laptop hdd that way ide get a psu inside the case :)

Back