• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newbie with an Outlook Express Question/Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aundrea

Hi everyone. I am having an issue with how my Sent folder and my Draft folder are saving the documents I am saving in them. It used to be saved by date; most recent at the top, but now all of a sudden, it is being saved alphabetically. I have no idea why and I don't think I did anything to change it (but who knows? I am kind of a computer moron! I can get my way around, but when it comes to complicated stuff, I know NOTHING!) Anyway, I have tried every tab, and I have been goggling for days trying to find a solution, and I CAN'T!!!! :bang head
I really hope you can all help me here to get it back to how it used to be. I am lost!!!! (And please in easy,step by step detail. Remember, I am a moron with computers. Please talk/explain it to me like a child! LOL) :confused: :rolleyes:
I really appreciate all your help; if you can help me that is!
I am running Microsoft XP if that helps at all.
Thanks in Advance!
Aundrea (Your Canadian Newbie):thup:

I belive you want it to sort by date rather than name... is that correct? Just click the tab at the top of each of the columns to sort by that value. For the sent box ie if you want to sort by date sent, click the word 'sent' and a little arrow will point down sorting your emails.

Back