• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The official Diablo 2 thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I Just do single player.

I got like 2 or 3 of each different type of chacter and allmost all have beaten normal difficulty and then i got lvl 65 sorceress 42 barbarian and 55 necromancer. i like to see what different skills do and how they effect my game play

And this may be some freaky concidence but 1 month before sept 11 i came acrossed a massive pike of anthrax

i havent played it for about a month now

My highest level was 62, on a barbarian named several_toads. Unfortunately, I realized that I had wasted 3 skill points, and so I started over. I now have a lvl 34 barb. I got some nice stuff from some other people (for a while I had 2 IK mauls, one unid.Still have the unid one :D ), and a nice quad-socket embossed plate with 4 perfect rubies in it. +152 life comes in very handy.

Unfortunately, my rather limited cranial capacity prevents me from playing anything other than a barb, though I've tried. (tried a pally, never got past lvl 5, with a sorceress, I always worry about the immunities monsters get in hell. Like, if I built a cold sorc, what happens with an "immune to cold" monster? Even if I had another skill to back it up, what about the double immunes in hell? Or do I worry too much? As for a 'zon, I cant afford any of them cool bows (tuna cannon, eaglehorn, windforce),)

Now to find a good signature.....
-DoorBasher

the highest i ever got was 92, followed by a 87, 84, 83, 81, i can get a lvl 75 within a week, all of those on closed uswest battlenet... i sold all 5 of my full accounts through ebay... don't care much for that game anymore (hey, i made $200)

Heh I was very addicted to this game only played HARDCORE have over 100 sojs :) but all gone they delete after 3 months of no play

97 SORC
87 BARB
82 Javazon

I remember when I was on top 25 ladder on Diablo 2 hardcore without expansion

now all I play is Dark Age of Crackalot

I finally quit playing it some days ago. I've had a lvl 99 barbarian in softcore, and like 10 barbs over 80 in hardcore. Highest was 92. Of course only legit playing.

Krome said:
HOW DO YOU GAMBLE? I always hit "gamble" and it goes to the sell/trade screen... grrrrrrrrrr!!!

What they mean here is you are gambling on what you get cos, if you look at the price of some of those items then you would see things like 50 000 and so on. If you spend that much you may get some thing worth more but most likely you would get something worth only a couple of hundred. In short you do not know what you are getting it may be worth nothing and you just paid dearly for it or it may be priceless you will have to make the gamble;)

Miknow:

What server/realm do you play on? I used to play Albion/Bedevere, until the Hib RVR population was about 3:1, then I sold my account. I'm thinking of getting back into the game again, though, with the new expansion.

Want to PL an assassin? :D

i used to play too, i was all into sorcs. i had 2 lvl 80+ sorcs, with all the godly **** and the best combos (cant remember em).

they were so fun to duel with, or just to kill the strongest monsters for sport. :)

i traded em off to a friend who sold the stuff on ebay, then gave the accout away. ;)

might start playing again...never know.

EDIT: if i did start playing again, would anyone help me start out? on east or west i dont care. PM me if you wouldnt mind, i can install the game anytime.

I used to live on bnet, I think when I got to the point where I had everything I wanted it got boring. I can't even guess how many hours I spent playing though. Now I log on every so often to preserve my chars and loot.

I have several 94+ sorc, a 95 barb, and a few Palys in the high 80s. Hoping one of these days I will get back into it a little, though I am sure I am rusty.

Not to be rude..

You all claim that you play d2 LOD and that its worth the 30$ extra. In my opinion, LOD sucks, d2 classic is the best. Lvling is MUCH harder, zons do aroung 700 dmg with dupe pk stuff. I have a level 91 on classic and that takes 100's of hours, lvl 91 on classic is equal to about 30 lvl 99's on expack, TRY IT!

Also, being that it consumes soooooo much more time, the ladder is reasonable, 88's can get on ladder :)

just my 2 cents....... useast classic *jimingle10

I used to play constantly. i had all my characters decked out in 160/60 with all the best of everything... i owned babapk... i made some of the best ccb's and mat bows on us east. Somehow someone stole my main account or something cause my password was changed. after that i just quit cause only had 2 accounts and the other one was mostly not so good ccb's and mat bows that i made and some cheap stuff like shafts and vamp gazes. after having an accoutn like i did theres no way i would have the motivation to start playing again, and go through all that tedious trading again to get to the point where i could get everything i wanted for every kind of character i want and still have the dough left over to craft endlessly, unless maybe if that 1.10 patch came out like it was supposed to months and months ago that was introducing a new ladder that was only new players, seperate from the old game, and supposedly hack proof. If i enjoyed playing the actual game i would have still played maybe but all i did was duel and continue my crafting to make the best ccb's and mat bows.

Yeah i play D2 LOD its cool as hell. Even more fun when your drunk becuase it takes no brain power to play at that time. I play on US-EAST have a lvl 99 MF sorc 674 i think and a act5 merc with 150. Hit me up sometime and i can power act you guys. I can even make/ give you stuff if you dont play online it's not that hard to make the stuff just need a few progs.

Account on EAST =====> IRET_brent19

Back