• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot Off!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea woot really sucks because they have woot offs the day before I get paid. Why do you hate me woot?

What the-...as soon as i signed up, the deal of the day changed on me. I tried getting the earbuds, and now it's a GPS...

Yea woot really sucks because they have woot offs the day before I get paid. Why do you hate me woot

No offense, but if you are living paycheck to paycheck, you probably shouldn't be buying things on woot in the first place.

No offense, but if you are living paycheck to paycheck, you probably shouldn't be buying things on woot in the first place.

Sometimes stuff there is a great deal and it's easy to resell for a little profit. Anyway who are we to judge what he spends his own money on?

Well, it appears it is definitely a real Woot-off. The servers seem to have been turned off...

Yeah they are not working, but something tells me they are powered on.

That something wouldn't happen to be a miniature orange flying pig, would it? I used to have one telling me things like that, but I lost it. If you stole it, I want it back. :)

Wow. That mouse has been in the past 3 woot-offs or something. And it keeps getting cheaper each time.
(Razer Salmosa)

Why is it when people say no offense it's followed by something some one should take offense to?

I don't live pay check to pay check, I just finished xmas shopping and paying next months bills I just choose not to spend money I don't have in the back. Sure I can charge it and live outside my own means like many morons do but I choose to play it smart. But thanks for casting judgment on others. Ivory tower must have a nice view, No offense.

Sometimes stuff there is a great deal and it's easy to resell for a little profit.

a_blue_moon1250259866.jpg

Back