• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MicroSoft Freebees

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snafumaster

Software Jedi
http://www.windowsmobiletraining.com/

I spent an hour and a half buzzing through an online sales training seminar and came away with some new info(stuff I pretty much already knew) a new Swiss Army knife(CyberTool) and a MicroSoft Wireless Optical mouse. All in all...not a bad take.

There are a bunch of other things to pick from if you get enough points(I'm not sure how you get all that many) like XpPro or Encarta, etc.

yeah, cant use your own needd to use one froma list...ugh
]

edit
where did u find that optical mouse. all i can find are software and xbox games

i got it...enter the company name and itll say didnt find it..so hit contiunue and enter your own company name..i did that..i got 350 points already. need 700 for the optical mouse. you go to Rewards to see the prizes they got some cool crap..if you spent a few hours doing the quizes im sure you can get it all. XP Pro is only 1500 points.

It won't give me credit for the PPC course :mad: I really want a free mouse...

::edit:: Just signed up as my own company instead of Dell and I can get the points I need now :D

Last edited:
i got 550 points one more test and that mouse is mine!!!! yay optical..i hope its good n not a POS...MS does make it :eek:

you actually havta get the questions right to get points..that means you gotta read! and i tryed taking a test i have taken over again...didnt get anymore points so dont try that.

lol or randomly answer and go back and retake till you get all right lol hahah
but yeah i want to eh optical also...

THAT MOUSE IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!11

Please allow 8 weeks for your order to arrive.

Thank you for participating in the Windows Mobile™ Training program—now, go earn some points!

im going for MS flight sim now...need 350 more points...weeeeee

dammit where do i get rewards for the mobile area, i want that mouse i only have 350 and over 1k in the other training area

i can do the practice for mobile but thats it ugh

only have 550...

Last edited:
unreal..do all the courses till you get enough points..and if you dont get enough - all questions right you dont get any points...i took all tests and got 1150 points all together..so i got the mouse and the flight sim. and im done with all courses so i dont think i can get anymore points.

i just made up a company. :thup:

but in the mobil place right? i saw the basic quizes for 25 each and practice but not a final quix.. anywhere

uh i did these ones circled in red
win.jpg

I dont have all those options on the left side of the screen...
I dont have a rewards link, nor does it tell me how many points ive earned! Anyone know what I did wrong?

Back