• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Canadian Online Vendors V2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deRusett

I am Slowly updating this forum post. Sorry for letting it get so out of date
############################################
This is Canadian Online Vendors V2.1
I let version 2.0 get a little out of date and hope to stay ontop of this one better.

Please if I have missed a Vendor you think should be here, or if a Vendor is dead, sending me a PM will result in an update with in 48 hours, if you just post in this thread, it could take as long as a week for me to notice.

Please if you shop at an Online Vendor, Go to reseller rateings and rate it

Over the next little while I will try and get the Reseller Rating link onto each site I made the mistake of not saving them when I started the revamp of this post.

Nova Scotia

Mysterybyte - Reseller Rating

Quebec

OEM Express.com *
Microbytes.com
Mega PC - Reseller Rating
PCInfo
BeDirect
Micro Information Extreme

Ontario Click here to Discuss Ontario Vendors

Plug & Play Systems
Canada Computers
Premier Computer Canada
OEM Express.com *
Infonec Computers
Tiger Direct
ADP Mods.com
Kingston Computer Planet
BestByte
Hard drive King
Summit Direct
Comex Technology
PC Watercooling Shop
1Click 2Computers
Agile Electronics
Gloria Network
Mostly Digital

Manitoba

Computer Boulevard
Coreys Computing

Alberta

Memory Express - Reseller Rating
OEM Express.com *

British Columbia Click Here to discuss BC Vendors

NCIX - Reseller Rating
Atic - Reseller Rating
NTCW
SoneXPC - Reseller Rating
Computrak Systems -
Generic Technology - Reseller Rating
A power -Reseller Rating
E Global online -Reseller Rating
Fly Computers -Blank Listing
HL technology -Reseller Rating
Direct Canada - Reseller Rating
Frontier PC
Td Direct

Vendor index sites
http://www.bbf.ca/
www.pricegrabber.ca
http://www.pricecanada.com

Useful Links
Canadian Area Code Map
Universal Currency Converter

DISCLAIMER:
I can not verify the integraty of all vendors listed, using any Vendor listed is done at your own Risk,

* indicates that the retailer has multiple locations in different provinces, will list under each province heading.

Last edited:
www.summitdirect.com has been getting pretty good on prices and range lately, they can have some good specials on occasion too. They're getting quite well spread in Ontario here, so they're handy to find if you need a part *NOW* and want to drive and get it. Dunno what thier mail order service is like though.

Road Warrior

I definatly do not like having to load PDF files, which summitdirect has, unless someone tells me of a great deal I probably will not be going to that site again.

Thanks oemmontreal has some Antec cases for a good price and shoplci has Hard drives for a good price. 160GB for $99CAD

just wanted to add my links

http://www.microbytes.com/ ( Quebec )

they have good prices, shipping i have no idea, only whent to pick it up since it was 10m away, thats the only local place i go

you have shoplci listed, they seem okey, have a shop down the street from me, but they seem "OK"

I have ordered many things from shoplci and while their prices may be good on some things the shipping time is horrific. I’ve had things take a month or more and these are things that they say are in their warehouse. I had one Abit board take a month and a half, it was obsolete by the time I got it.Their shipping staff is totally incompetent.

i have nothing to add to the list, but just an idea. have a top 5 or 10 of the best online stores.

i orderd from ncix.com ..cheep and fast also memoryexpress is not far from my house so i just drive down there when i need something fast. they are good too.

just an idea

wizard james said:
i have nothing to add to the list, but just an idea. have a top 5 or 10 of the best online stores.

i orderd from ncix.com ..cheep and fast also memoryexpress is not far from my house so i just drive down there when i need something fast. they are good too.

just an idea

Vote on Reseller Ratings, you Like ncix, I find the company to be very anti competitive, and they have not been the best price at any item I have been looking for in my new system build, but they have always been in the top 5,

after I take the time to add reseller rating links to all the links, I will organize them by reseller rating so if you really like a company and shop from them, go vote for them

Here's another price comparison site that's just getting started: www.pricegrabber.ca

Yes, it's the Canadian version of PriceGrabber.com. It's not that populated with Canadian stores right now, but I know they're trying to populate it right now.

And another store in British Columbia, owned and operated by yours truly:

www.ekscomputers.com - Reseller Ratings

I guess we're one of the "got hit hard with the eBay fee increase -- so now trying to go at it alone" merchants. LOL :D

Back