• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS Archive got a make over

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoPMatrix

The BIOS collection I had going was always just a plain directory listing on my server, but I figured I should make it a little more useful and informative. So I made a page up for it real quick with all of information I could find on each BIOS.

Hope it’s useful, enjoy =)
http://www.msi.sploitz.com/

And it would be great if you know anything else about any of the BIOS's I have listed or know of any that are not on there, if you could send it my way.
Would like to keep it as up to date and accurate as possible.

Also do you guys think it would be useful if I hosted some of handy OCing tools like Prime, SuperPI, A64 Tweaker etc? Or would that just make the search engine newbie’s even lazier? :p

Nice job, MoPMatrix. Now, since you're in Joisey, and you have all this time on your hands, you can come over and flash it for me too..................lol

I saw that 1.76 was out, but 1.71 is what came on my MSI CD so I put that on there because I didn't know if MSI made any changes to it. So I was staying on the safe side and put a version up there I knew worked w/o problems.

But since you say that I'm guessing that MSI never modified it and any version will work :p

I'll update it, thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:
Updated =)

BTW does anyone know who did all of those earlier MOD BIOS?

Very Nice... But why did you do Black and White? Thats a little hard on the eye's. But its Nice! We will have to talk once I start the development of www.myoverclock.net which is going to be a AMD/Intel overclocking database.

i actually like the black background with white letters. white backs with black letters hurt my eyes.

Scar said:
i actually like the black background with white letters. white backs with black letters hurt my eyes.

I agree =)

EDIT: Added v1.A3 MOD3 by Syar

Last edited:
Back