• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New No Uno!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks.....

And a SPECIAL THANKS to Joe Rhodes....He really gave me something to shoot for!

Also to BTOUPS..who showed me what potential was really out there!

As everyone on this team knows...it's sometimes tough to get the clock cycles lined up and running properly to make gains on this team!

Lots of Great Crunchers here....Lots of people that have helped me from the very start...

I can only say, that without the help of everyone on this team..I would never have gotten this far, and gotten so many credits!

It wasn't me that posted the "How To" threads..or wrote the optimized clients....

It wasn't me that came up with those great Boinc Avitars....

All I did was learn what I could from everyone on the team.

Only by using the tools that other people, with a lot more knowledge than I, came up with, could I have gotten this far.

I've said it before, and I'll say it yet again.....Overclockers.com SETI team is the ONLY SETI team to crunch for!

Now lets go get that 5'th place WORLDWIDE TEAM SPOT!!!!!

Larry
:cool:

Larry Quinn said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it yet again.....Overclockers.com SETI team is the ONLY SETI team to crunch for!

Now lets go get that 5'th place WORLDWIDE TEAM SPOT!!!!!

I'll second that!!
Congrats on getting the 1st place back. :attn:

Back